2011年8月6日星期六

Late Post . :)

Umm... :) 



Sorry For My Late Update :D
This Few Days I'm So Happy .
Because Of Yours .
I Love Yours . <3
On This Month .
You Guys Give Us ,
Many Many Happy Memories .
Here Our Happy Moment . <3
Picture Post :)) 
Are You Ready ? :O
3 . 2 . 1 .
START



 











Look Like Same Face =w=




Middle Finger ? :3






Messy Room :X


My Cousin So Cute 0.0


 

Intro :
Sebrina
14 Swt . :P





Beside That Is My Grandmother :D




second Take :D

Third Take ;)

4th Take .




Still Have 5th Take . You Guys Guess Bah x) 





Rabbit Teeth :S

What wrong with my mouth? =w=




38 Mui And 38 Brother :P

 38 poh and 38 lou :PP







Facebook -ing . :)


Hou Lam Waa <3


That Day 23.7.11 She's Shao Xing Lui :D
Intro :
Sharon
12 swt :PP

shao xing lui and my mother ;D




All Teenager Here :D


Teenager Again :D


(R)white colour shirt . Ceo Geh Ceo .Hohoho :)

Adult Mix Teenager :P
(L) Ada Satu Soh Lou . XDD



LOL..=w=


Emo ? =w=

Soh Lou Again :X






























Playing Her Bb :)









38 x)


'Fat Hao' XD

My Soh Lou Father And Sohpo Mom:)

Beh Tahan Him :S


I Hug My Brother =w=


I Want To Kiss Him . But He Dont Let Me Kiss :3
He Say ;Hiu .
Me ;Wuu... :3



He Again =w=




chok yong or yam yong ? :PP



they are going to fly D:


ngor hou mm seh dak lei dei arh TT
still need 3 years .
only you guys come back D':
Haihz .... hou mm seh dak urgh :X
and then ..i dunno i wanna to say what already lar .

my hair look like have some brown colour ?@@



at least i still have you . 
Boy ,i love you . :) 
T.H.E.E.N.D    .            

没有评论:

发表评论