2011年4月11日星期一

世界末日、我怕、♥


Old Picture Here (:

世界末日我怕、):
I Scare I Cant Saw You Again .
I Scare I Cant Hear Your Sound Again.


I Scare You Leave Me .
I Scare All About Your Things ! ><''


Skip To Another Title ,
Awwwwwwww ! I Got A New Idol Again x)
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !


Who's Her ?!
She Is Christina Grimmie ;;D
I Love Her So ! <3


Here Her Picture !
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!(:








This Picture She Look Like
Pink - Fuckin Perfect
的女主角x)








I Love Her Shinnie Smile !(:






That's All Her Picture , I Love Her Voice So !x)




Just Now,I'm Too Free -,-
I Go Draw An Alien !x)
By The Way ,That's Not Alien.x)


Just The Alien World Only (:


You An Alien !x)



Opps,Forgive My Ugly Handwritting And Drawing -,-
Forgive Me ,得空没事做.XDD


Hmmmm,I Think Now I Gonna Go To Sleep .
Because It's Ard 3.12a.m -,-


                                       So , Good Night All ! x)
                                          Simply Update ;D
                                             Byeeeeeeeee !




没有评论:

发表评论